https://kaylakrug.wordpress.com/2020/06/06/topic-1-what-is-multimedia-and-interactive-learning-and-why-is-it-important/

Thank you for sharing your views on the topic of technology in the classroom Kayla! When you mentioned how you wonder how to incorporate technology while continuing to keep your classroom interactive, I immediately thought of games. There are so many games online which allow students to interact through technology. I used to think video games were useless, time consuming, brain cell killing, devices which had no use in classrooms; through practica however, I have experienced the value in them. Online computer games allow students who struggle to connect with their peers in any way, the opportunity to chat, work, and interact with students in their classes and others. Although this may seem like the opposite of interactive learning, for many students this kind of interaction allows them to step out of their comfort zone and communicate without fear of judgement. Surely technology has the ability to connect and support students in other ways, but I believe this is one of the most remarkable and rewarding forms of technology in the classroom.